Bristol Palin Is Still Talking About Her Teen Pregnancy

Bristol Palin

As if shes famous for anything else, Bristol Palin is still going on and on about her pregnancy as a teen. Yes, pregnancy has its consequences, you twit.

She talked to Dr. Drew Pinsky about becoming a mother at the age of seventeen. And guess what, its not all rosy! Who knew?!??

She said, I dont think anything can show how hard it is to be a teen mom. Its not easy being a teen mom. The girls from Teen Mom and 16 And Pregnant will say that. They need to just wait and look at their lives and think before they take actions.

Dr. Drew then asked Bristol what she would say to those who point out that shes doing well despite her pregnancy as a teen. She responded, I tell those people that my teenage years were cut completely short. I was on the fast track to adulthood in an instance because of that one decision. Tripp is the love of my life and everything to me but do I wish he had a dad who was involved in his life? Absolutely. Do I wish I had an education and a real career path? Absolutely.

Does anyone really listen to this walking, breathing contradiction?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashton Kutcher Drops Demi Moore on Twitter More Confirmation Its Over

DC Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Rents in Beverly Hills - Eagle-Tribune