Miley Cyrus Dress Up Games For Kids.

Can someone please help me get out of this world i am in.I just wish i wasn't born!?
I am a 17 years old girl in the 11th grade and i really,really hate my life.There are countless reasons as to why i do but i am just going to tell you a few.I have always hated school since the 1st grade.It is not that i hate learning,though i am starting to hate it too,it is just that i have always been a loner.I only have like 1 or 2 person to hang out with and the rest of my classmates usually use me as their back up crew,when their friends are not there.I watch movies alone all the time.I cant even trust anyone anymore.Kids at my school give me comments like i am way skinny and they just dont expect anything good from me.Since the first grade i remember every time i come home from school,my moms question was Did you made friends and when i said no she told me that i was so shy and because of that i felt pressured and that degrading feeling has always stayed with me.I have never had a true or permanent friend as i have never lived in one country for more than 4 years.My parents move a lot because of their job.I dont relate with like 99 percent of humanity,no boy has ever told me i am beautiful although others get wonderful comment about them.I have always been an above average student up until the 6th grade and now i dont get more than 2 As every school term.

My parents think i am a total loser as i have never done anything that made them proud.I have never won anything in my life.Other people my age like have shelf of trophies,awards,certificates and achievements while i am zero.They usually praise other girls my age, that they know or that they see on TV,like Miley Cyrus who earns her own money and that hurts my self esteem very much!They hate me for not wearing dresses and for not being girIy girl.I have always been a tom boy and they cant accept me the way i am. I dont have passion for life.A long time ago,when i was 12 i wished to be an astronaut but now i have lost all that feeling and i dont even know what i want to do with my life.I sometimes wish there was a non painful way to end my life.All i want to do right now is plan my life.

I want to finish high school and university and then get out of under my parents roof as quickly as possible.I really hate them.I just want to have my own business,get rich and live on my own.Living with them is always painful.They argue all the time and nag me for no reason.My brother is 23 and he failed high school twice and he is till living with us,playing games all day and they do nothing about it.I feel like i have to think about everything,it is their responsibility.Whenever my mom gets angry with my brother and dad she tells me how useless i am and inside i feel like i just want to punch her on the face,but then gain if i did that where in the world would i go.I dont have a job or and security.The same goes with my dad he always gets drunk and nags us all.I am sick and tired of this bullshLt!So tell me what is the way out.Should i endure this all until i get a job or is there any way i can make money.Like by doing online jobs or selling stuff to get out of their shadows.They really underestimate me,especially my dad and i want to prove them wrong!

Also check this: Miley Cyrus Hot, Fake Naked Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus Dress Up Games Com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashton Kutcher Drops Demi Moore on Twitter More Confirmation Its Over

DC Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Rents in Beverly Hills - Eagle-Tribune