Nadya Suleman Claimes In Touch Weekly Lied About Baby Hating Quotes

Nadya Suleman

Oh my God, a tabloid magazine actually lied about a celebrity??!?? Say it isnt so!

Mother of fourteen, Nadya Suleman, claims that In Touch Weekly made up an entire interview with her, where she was quoted as saying that she hated her babies.

The magazine quoted her as saying, I hate babies, they disgust me. She claims that every quote that was supposedly given by her to the publication was completely made up. She said she never gave them an interview.

In another part of the interview, Nadya was quoted as saying that she thinks her older children are animals and that she locks herself in the bathroom and cries. To that, Nadya responded, I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock myself in the bathroom for hours. I love ALL my children, I do not regret them and its ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies.

I think there might be a grain of truth in those quotes, in that she may have wished she had more free time, etc. But I wouldnt go as far as saying that she hates her kids, thats just ludicrous.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashton Kutcher Drops Demi Moore on Twitter More Confirmation Its Over

DC Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Rents in Beverly Hills - Eagle-Tribune