Octomom Nadya Suleman Hates Her Babies



Octomom Nadya Suleman
I’m not sure if Nadya Suleman was saying these wacked out quotes about her children because she needs the press after becoming somewhat irrelevant, but this is kind of crazy.
In a recent interview, she said, “I hate the babies, they disgust me. My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.”
She went on to reveal that she has even considered suicide. She said, “The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet. Some days I have thought of killing myself. I cannot cope.”
Still, she says she loves her children, but wished they were never born. She said, “Obviously I love them, but I absolutely wish I had not had them.”
She also said that her bank account is overdrawn by $300.00 and that it’s been a constant struggle to make ends meet. Perhaps since she’s living off of assistance, the people of California are probably wishing she wouldn’t have had them either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashton Kutcher Drops Demi Moore on Twitter More Confirmation Its Over

DC Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Rents in Beverly Hills - Eagle-Tribune