Sharon Stone Pussy.

sharon stone pussy

sharon stone pussy

sharon stone pussy

Is Sharon "pussy-shot" Stone this stupid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYoZEn9vl

Well you know it was very interesting because at first, you know, I am not happy about the ways the Chinese were treating the Tibetans because I dont think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And so I have been very concerned about how to think and what to do about that because I dont like THAT.

And I had been this, you know, concerned about, oh how should we deal with the Olympics because they are not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine.

And all these earthquake and stuff happened and I thought: IS THAT KARMA when you are not nice that bad things happen to you?

Please check more images from my blog: Last Dance Sharon Stone, Sharon Stone Paris


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashton Kutcher Drops Demi Moore on Twitter More Confirmation Its Over

DC Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Rents in Beverly Hills - Eagle-Tribune