Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth Split!

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth Split!

Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth have split up! Who even saw that one coming?!??

It wont be long, Eric Northman, until you are MINE! Ha, I said that in my best vampire voice. Eric is hot, so my guess is that he wont be single for long. Lets think, who should nab this fine piece of man hotness?

The former couple were together for two years before calling it quits. A source said, It was very mutual. And it happened a while ago.

Alex has been said to be enjoying his newfound freedom. He was spotted at Comic-Con last week, flirting with a brunette. He even left the party with her!

A spy said, Hes single and he is loving the attention!

I bet he is! Hey Alex, when you get done with those Hollywood bimbos, feel free to give me a call. You can bite me anytime you want!

I wonder what caused their split? Did they just get bored and call time on their relationship? Im glad for him, if hes happy. He can do better. Dont you think?

Photo Credit: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashton Kutcher Drops Demi Moore on Twitter More Confirmation Its Over

DC Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Rents in Beverly Hills - Eagle-Tribune