Nadya Suleman Is Disgusted By Babies

Nadya Suleman & her babies

It was reported by In Touch Weekly recently that Octomom Nadya Suleman said she is disgusted by her kids. Now, theres proof!

According to TMZ, Nadya has said on tape that she is absolutely disgusted with babies. Way to go, mother of fourteen! Ha!

She refuted the claims made by the reporter for the magazine and stated that she never even gave them an interview. But there is no denying when someone has it on recording, now is there?

In the recording, she said, Whenever I hear a baby cry, I cringe. I do not like babies. I am absolutely disgusted by babies. They make me sick. I dont even look at them. I have to look away.

Ugh. Then why have them? Its not like they asked to be born, right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashton Kutcher Drops Demi Moore on Twitter More Confirmation Its Over

DC Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Rents in Beverly Hills - Eagle-Tribune