Kristen Stewarts Teachers Failed To Support Her

Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart is talking about her former teachers, claiming that they failed to show her support throughout her years as a child actress.

She was only eight-years-old when she started acting, but had to drop out of regular school in the seventh grade. She said that she felt like she was forced to be home-schooled because her teachers refused to help her get caught up with her class work when she was on location filming.

She said, School became genuinely uncomfortable. I was feeling a little self-conscious about the acting thing with my peers, but also my teachers became a problem. They didnt want to do the extra work or put packages together so I could keep up while away. They failed me. My teachers failed me. Not one, but all of them.

She went on to say, Im always slightly ashamed in a way, about what I do. Im slightly embarrassed as I had such serious ambitions when I was younger, I just never imagined that I would ever have a reason not to go to school. But then this happened.

Wasnt it her parents who put her to work at such a young age? Then why wasnt she able to afford a tutor? Why put it all off on her teachers?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Rents in Beverly Hills - Eagle-Tribune

Lucy Pinder Sex.